Friday, July 20, 2018

decoding FP labels

Besides all the other confusion that can surround Free people, labels are another mystery and frankly I could not find much about them on line or from the store , so I will do my best to give you my observations. Primary there is the standard small copper tag that most of us look for initially when we  pull back a collar. This seems to have been around for quite some time and it is still used allot.

I have seen many tags that were very elaborate and am assuming that these are largely vintage tags, the tags that incorporated the dress fabric, extra stitching,
FP labels -Vintage
























standard tag

The most common tag THE COPPER TAG



The subj brand FP ONE 

This  is one of my favorite of all of free peoples sub labels. For the most part the items are made in India and are cotton, or rayon. They are delicate, feminine and sheer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There Darlings! I am KissmeMiranda and I an a new writer!

Miranda Reinke I am one of the writers for this blog! My goal is to help inspire and inform women on how to wear, buy and pair Free Pe...