Saturday, July 21, 2018

Where do I find a FREE PEOPLE STORE in Wisconsin

Sunday | 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

In addition to Madison there is one more store in Wisconsin in Milwaukee in Brookfield
.200 N. Market St.
Brookfield, WI 53045(262) 641-0254
c


 As Boston store is closing, sadly, there are less and less venues to find Free People for rural and smaller towns, hence the need to go on line. This is honestly hard in many ways, as the textures and small details are often not shown in the photos on line. That is why I have created this blog, to show more of the details of the clothing and indeed to start a YouTube channel to show the movement of many of their designs. In my store sellingfreepeople on ebay I am taking the extra time to show the photo on a model (my lovely daughters often) with accessories and other FREE PEOPLE items, such as shoes. I often pair the clothes with LUCKY BRAND jewelry and a hat seems to really work well with this brand.

2 comments:

  1. I live in Madison, WI and the free people store is pretty good! I love the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you forgot the store in Mad town !!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey There Darlings! I am KissmeMiranda and I an a new writer!

Miranda Reinke I am one of the writers for this blog! My goal is to help inspire and inform women on how to wear, buy and pair Free Pe...