Friday, July 20, 2018

sizing confusion with FREE PEOPLE

Free people clothing is very versatile on one hand but its sizing can be very confusing ! For instance,  as an ex small can fit a women or girl who is larger, even myself, who has a 38 bust, which has been limiting as the rest of me is not so large , it also Free people is nearly always over-sized , roomy free flowing and not what you would expect. For an example I just tried on a fp top that is marked extra small and it fit fine, save it was slightly tight in the bust area, but as I love the top, it is not too uncomfortable to wear. I have the same top in a small and it fits prefect. Now could I wear a medium ? yes! could I wear a large? yes. The large would have a fuller freer look. Now on some tops this is not the case as in an off the shoulder for instance, as it might fall off.

Here is fp charts and I have found that it can hold true , but only for certain items. Dresses , but only some styles, as recently I fit perfectly into a small, bust fit prefect. On other dresses I need a large or size 12. I love this brand and only wear it, but admittedly the sizing has been very difficult to navigate .

The shoe sizing is however fairly dependable, I wear a size 10 and all size 41 have fit me, I have ordered on line and they fit great !
shoe sizing made simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There Darlings! I am KissmeMiranda and I an a new writer!

Miranda Reinke I am one of the writers for this blog! My goal is to help inspire and inform women on how to wear, buy and pair Free Pe...