Sunday, July 22, 2018

FREE PEOPLE needs to be modeled to see all its features

My daughter is the model below. She is wearing a free people dress that on the hanger looks , well rather inspiring and could eaasly be passed up if I just posted it on the hanger. This is why I take so much time and effort to use real models to show how the clothes look on the body. Below we have a dynamic pose that is fun and striking , and took allot of attempts to get it just right. Granted it does not really the dress, but you definitely realize that there is allot of fabric on this dress!

As you can see in this picture the dress has deep pockets, in my opinion an element that greatly influences the value of any dress. The dress is very light weight and fluid , seen as the wind catches the edge of the very full bottom.

As seen in this photo the back has a large cut out ! This is a feature that FREE PEOPLE uses allot and it is really very fun and sexy! Plus all the lace bras are prefect for such a look .

and here in this lovely photo we get a real scope of just how much fabric there really is in this dress. It truly is wonderful and a real find. The model is tall, 5 9 , the dress is long, but she is in bare feet so for the girlfriend who likes to wear high heals, just is prefect. She is a size small but it fits me , who is a size large, with a 38 inch bust. Another feature of FREE PEOPLE is that the fabric often has spandex or give, a  so it stretch fits many body types, from small to larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There Darlings! I am KissmeMiranda and I an a new writer!

Miranda Reinke I am one of the writers for this blog! My goal is to help inspire and inform women on how to wear, buy and pair Free Pe...