Friday, July 20, 2018

opening FREE PEOPLE STORE on ebay

Have recently opened our ebay store that specializes in SELLING FREE PEOPLE! Presently this is the only store on line. The plans are to add estsy back into the mix, selling VINTAGE FP and other items to Funkyfindzonline.
 Check out my store here
I have listed mostly BUY IT NOW items and a few great sales on auction. Many items such as this purse are highly rare and sold out in stores.  I search high and low for rare and great items like this one, a mini purse with metal beads, prong-set rhinestones and metal elements.

 Find it here

1 comment:

Hey There Darlings! I am KissmeMiranda and I an a new writer!

Miranda Reinke I am one of the writers for this blog! My goal is to help inspire and inform women on how to wear, buy and pair Free Pe...